HONG KONG, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Sinotruk (Hong Kong) Ltd, China's top heavy truck maker, raised US$1.2 billion after it priced its Hong Kong initial public offering at the top of an indicated range, a source close to the deal said on Wednesday. Sinotruk priced its IPO at HK$12.88 apiece, compared with a range of HK$10 to HK$12.88, the source said, adding that the retail portion of the offering had been more than 300 times subscribed. Sinotruk had a 20.8 percent market share in the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Sinotruk raises $1.2 bln in HK IPO -source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642