(Adds details) TAIPEI, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Taiwan's largest car producer, China Motor Corp , said on Wednesday pretax profits at its mainland venture, South East (Fujian) Motor, would be down 10-25 percent from an earlier forecast due to rising competition. The 50-50 venture with Fujian's provincial government, or Soueast, is expected to post a pretax profit of 900 million yuan (US$109 million), down from a previous forecast of 1.0-1.2 billion yuan, said China Motor's vice president Hsu ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Soueast '03 pretax seen down to 900 mln yuan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642