SHANGHAI, July 1 (Reuters) - Major Chinese engine maker Weichai Power Co said on Tuesday it has agreed to take a stake in Beiqi Foton Motor Co under a deal to expand its business ties with the truck maker. Under a legally binding framework agreement, Weichai will become a strategic investor in Foton by participating in a share placement, it said a statement. It gave no details on the amount of shares it would buy. Weichai will also gradually increase its supply of engines and other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Weichai to buy stake in truck maker Foton" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642