BEIJING, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Wonder Auto Technology Inc , a components manufacturer, said on Wednesday it expected sales growth to slow through 2009 due to the global recession, but return to around 40 percent by 2010. Wonder Auto, a maker of alternators and starters, expects the domestic market -- which accounts for 85 percent of sales -- to remain relatively strong while its lower prices and improving quality to lift exports down the road. The global auto market is in turmoil, however, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Wonder Auto sees sales rebounding in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.