BEIJING, July 31 (Reuters) - Youngman Automobile Group Co, a privately owned Chinese bus and car maker, plans to take a 74.9 percent stake in Germany's Viseon Bus GmbH for 10 million euros ($12.24 million), a local Chinese government website said. Youngman will also invest an additional 8 million euros in the German company after the purchase, including a 5 million euro loan, according to a statement on the website of Zhejiang province where Youngman is based. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"China's Youngman Auto eyes control of Germany's Viseon bus" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.