BEIJING, June 25 (Reuters) - China Aviation Industry Corp II, one of the country's top military contractors, plans to list shares in Hong Kong in the "near future", the China Daily Business Weekly said on Tuesday. The landmark listing would make the company, also known as AVIC II, the first of China's major military conglomerates to issue public shares, the newspaper said. The listing plan calls for grouping major assets under a new shareholding company that would be created within two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinese airplane maker to seek IPO - newspaper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642