BEIJING, July 28 (Reuters) - Geely Automobile Holdings and makers of other Chinese indigenous brands have made strides in after-sale service as they rev up efforts to win customer recognition, according to a closely watched annual survey released on Thursday. Five local nameplates, including Geely's Gleagle and Dongfeng Motors Group's Fengshen, rank "above average" for the industry, according to J.D. Power Asia Pacific's 2011 China customer service index study. SAIC Motor's Roewe sedan, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinese auto companies improve post-sale service -survey" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.