HONG KONG, May 30 (Reuters) - Chinese car maker Geely Automobile Holdings Ltd. said on Monday that it will export at least 10,000 sedans and 30,000 sets of parts each year for assembly in Malaysia. It has signed agreements with IG BUMI Sdn Bhd and Information Gateway Corporation Sdn Bhd (IGC), under which Geely will export the cars to IGC which will also assemble three series of right hand drive Geely sedans at its plant and sell them as an exclusive agent in Malaysia. "The exportation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinese car maker Geely to export to Malaysia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.