By Denis Dyomkin DALIAN, China, Sept 26 (Reuters) - A Chinese automaker is in talks to set up an assembly plant in the Russian city of Yaroslavl, Russia's top economic advisor said, during a state trip to promote trade and commemorate war dead. Russian president Dmitry Medvedev laid a wreath on Sunday at a Soviet soldiers' memorial in Dalian, a port contested by Russia, Japan and China decades ago, before travelling to Beijing to discuss bilateral partnership with senior Chinese leaders. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinese carmaker in talks for Russian plant-advisor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.