SHANGHAI, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Pickup and sports utility vehicle maker Great Wall Motor Co. Ltd. will roll out its first sedan next year, targeting its home market in China as well as markets overseas. The Hong Kong-listed firm, which is building a new 2 billion yuan ($251 million) facility, will launch a compact car in the first quarter of 2007, followed by larger models later that year, a senior executive told Reuters on Tuesday. The new assembly plant, located in Great Wall's home base ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinese pickup maker Great Wall to launch sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.