AMSTERDAM, Oct 21 (Reuters) - A source close to the matter said the situation in China is increasingly unclear, but added that the approvals process for Youngman and Pangda's 245 million euro equity investments in Saab were still ongoing. "I have no idea when that will be completed. There are no clear deadlines," the source said, but would not say whether Youngman and Pangda are looking to renegotiate the original terms of the deal. The source added that Saab was still in restructuring, but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chinese Saab approval process still ongoing-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.