PARIS, Sept 30 (Reuters) - French President Jacques Chirac has joined the country's push to boost biofuel use -- converting his own luxury Citroen C6 saloon and many of his officials' cars to run on cleaner-burning biodiesel. Fuel pumps at his Elysee palace in central Paris have been modified to provide the alternative fuel. "The president's car runs with biodiesel made from rapeseed, as do half the Elysee cars," a spokeswoman said on Friday. France, Europe's biggest agricultural ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chirac tweaks his Citroen, brings biofuel to Elysee" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642