By Edwin Chan and Wendy Lim SHANGHAI/HONG KONG, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Chinese minivan maker Chongqing Changan Automobile said on Wednesday it was considering a Hong Kong listing, but probably not this year. In the meantime, Changan, which also makes compact cars through tie-ups with Japan's Suzuki Corp and U.S. giant Ford Motor Co , said it was looking at issuing additional A shares on the domestic market. "This (Hong Kong listing) is not going to be possible this year. We can't list in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chongqing Changan says HK listing unlikely in '04" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642