FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler's board was due to meet on Thursday amid speculation it would force Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp to resign after the carmaker said last week it was cutting off financial support for troubled affiliate Mitsubishi Motors . Schrempp, the architect of the German automaker's merger with Chrysler of the United States in 1998, was dealt another blow this week when Hyundai Motor Co said it planned to scale back its partnership with the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CHRONOLOGY-Highs and lows of Daimler's global expansion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642