TURIN, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Fiat's honorary chairman, Gianni Agnelli, died on Friday as the company his grandfather founded battles through the worst crisis in its 104-year history. Following are some of the milestones along Fiat's bumpy road: 1899 - Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino (FIAT) founded. 1900 - First Fiat plant opens with 35 staff; makes 24 cars. 1921 - Gianni Agnelli born. 1939-1945 - Agnelli is a tank commander in Mussolini's army during the Second World War but ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CHRONOLOGY-Key events on Agnelli, Fiat's bumpy road" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642