June 30 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian has told General Motors Corp. that Nissan Motor Corp. and Renault SA are receptive to a three-way partnership and urged the world's largest automaker to consider it. Here is a chronology of recent key events for GM: June 30 - Tracinda Corp., Kerkorian's investment firm, asks GM to form a committee to look into possible alliance with Nissan and Renault . June 26 - GM says over 35,000 workers -- almost a third of its hourly work ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CHRONOLOGY-Major events in GM's recent history" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642