March 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co is expected to confirm the sale of its British luxury brands Jaguar and Land Rover to India's top vehicle maker Tata Motors for over $2 billion later on Wednesday. For more details, double-click [ID:nL25657658] For a selection of stories on the deal, double-click [ID:nBOM88020]. Following are some major overseas acquisitions by Tata Group companies in recent years: - Feb 2000 - Tata Tea Ltd acquires UK's Tetley for $432 million, becoming the world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CHRONOLOGY-Major overseas acquisitions by India's Tata Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642