PARIS, May 21 (Reuters) - Valeo shareholders on Monday rejected a bid by its biggest shareholder, U.S. investment fund Pardus, to win board representation at the French car parts maker, rejecting a call for a strategic review. Following are developments about a possible buy of all of Visteon Corp. , stake building and the proxy fight. April 2006 - Valeo chief executive Thierry Morin says the group is looking at selective acquisitions of production sites in the United States. May 2006 - ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CHRONOLOGY-Route to dispute for car parts maker Valeo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642