NEW YORK, Nov 19 (Reuters) - The $4 billion sale of loans backing Cerberus Capital Management LP [CBS.UL] August purchase of Chrysler LLC that was to take place this week will likely be postponed, the Wall Street Journal reported on Monday. Orders for the loans were due Monday, and so far, demand has been sluggish, the Journal reported. Underwriters were J.P. Morgan Chase, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Bear Stearns. The Journal, citing an unnamed source, reported that a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler $4 bln loan sale likely postponed-WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642