NEW YORK, May 10 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group, a unit of German-U.S. automaker DaimlerChrysler AG , on Wednesday said it will add a third shift at its Belvidere, Illinois assembly plant next month, adding about 1,000 jobs to the 2,650-employee facility. Chrysler, with offices in Auburn Hills, Michigan, said it expects to fill a majority of the jobs with new hires, and fill the others with Chrysler employees who work at other plants. The Belvidere plant builds the 2007 Dodge Caliber, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to add 1,000 jobs at Illinois plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642