DETROIT, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC has appointed a former Fiat Group executive as its new chief information officer in the latest management shake-up under Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne. Scott Sandschafer, a former executive at CNH America LLC -- a Fiat SpA subsidiary -- was appointed vice president and chief information officer, reporting to Marchionne. The U.S. automaker also named Walter Bodden Jr as vice president and treasurer. Bodden, who has served as chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler appoints new information officer, treasurer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642