WASHINGTON, April 29 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC will not be liquidated but it is still unclear whether the struggling U.S. auto maker will enter bankruptcy or not, a source familiar with the negotiations said on Wednesday. "Chrysler will survive and avoid liquidation, whether that happens in or out of bankruptcy remains uncertain at this point," the source told Reuters. Meanwhile an official from President Barack Obama's administration said talks could go up to the last minute on April 30. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to avoid liquidation - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642