By Nancy Leinfuss NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service said rating actions taken on Chrysler's auto loan and lease ABS over recent months reflected the deterioration in performance that led to its bankruptcy filing on Thursday. "The most recent rating actions have taken into consideration a high likelihood of a Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing by Chrysler," Moody's said in a press release. In the past six months, the credit rating agency took several actions on auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler bankruptcy reflected in ratings - Moody's" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642