CHELSEA, Mich., June 15 (Reuters) - The Chrysler arm of DaimlerChrysler raised the ante in Detroit's horsepower wars on Tuesday by unveiling two new variants of its powerful Dodge Ram pickup truck. The muscular trucks were rolled out at a ceremony at Chrysler's proving grounds in Chelsea, Michigan, where Chrysler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche hailed them as part of "a big, bad and incredibly powerful expansion of the Dodge Ram model lineup." Going on sale this fall the trucks include a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler in "big bad" expansion of truck lineup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.