NEW YORK, Feb 22 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG plans to offer detailed financial information about its Chrysler Group selectively, as it discusses a sale of the division with potential buyers, the Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday. Citing people familiar with the matter, the paper said the loss-making auto company and its investment bank JP Morgan Chase & Co. , don't plan to hold a traditional auction, where a formal information packet outlining Chrysler's operations and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler books to be distributed selectively - WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.