By Jan Christoph Schwartz HAMBURG, Germany June 22 (Reuters) - Chrysler chief Dieter Zetsche could take over DaimlerChrysler's luxury Mercedes Car Group as part of a sweeping management revamp at the auto maker, a source close to the company told Reuters on Tuesday. If so, then Wolfgang Bernhard -- Zetsche's former deputy at the group's U.S. arm who was blocked at the last minute from taking over Mercedes in May -- could emerge as the new head of Chrysler, the source said. Some members ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler boss in running for Mercedes job - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642