FRANKFURT, Aug 18 (Reuters) - The head of DaimlerChrysler's U.S. arm Chrysler expects profits to remain strong thanks to successful new products, the Financial Times quoted him on Wednesday as saying. "We have strong confidence that the momentum we are showing now is sustainable," Dieter Zetsche told the newspaper. Chrysler swung to an operating profit of 516 million euros ($632 million) in the second quarter from a year-earlier loss thanks to a rejuvenated product line-up featuring new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler boss sees earnings upturn continuing -FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642