DETROIT, Oct 27 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler division on Wednesday said it will start building its hot-selling 300C sedan at a plant operated by Magna Steyr in Graz, Austria, early next year. Magna Steyr, a unit of Canadian automotive supplier Magna International Inc. , will assemble various offerings of the 300C, including right-hand-drive versions and a diesel-powered model that Chrysler will introduce late next year, the company said in a statement. It said a wagon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to build hot-selling US sedan in Austria" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.