WASHINGTON, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Chrysler Chief Executive Bob Nardelli was meeting on Wednesday with members of the U.S. auto industry task force as officials begin to review the automaker's request for up to $5 billion in additional aid. Nardelli was joined in the meeting by Chrysler President Tom LaSorda, who heads the automaker's manufacturing operations, and Chief Financial Officer Ron Kolka, according to a person briefed on the meeting. Chrysler, which is controlled by private equity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler CEO meets with U.S. auto task force" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642