July 31 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Tuesday, as he has previously, that an initial public offering of company stock will not occur this year. "This is not a 2012 event," Marchionne said on a conference call on Chrysler's second quarter earnings. Marchionne is also chief executive of Chrysler's majority owner Fiat SpA. "We obviously have ongoing discussion with VEBA" about a possible IPO for Chrysler in 2013, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler CEO reiterates no IPO in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.