DETROIT, Jan 22 (Reuters) - Chrysler Chief Executive Bob Nardelli on Tuesday said the Federal Reserve's rate cut would help ease consumer confidence and boost auto sales in 2008. "We are very pleased with the cut," Nardelli told reporters on the sidelines of the Automotive News World Congress. Earlier on Tuesday, the U.S. Federal Reserve cut interest rates by three-quarters of a percentage point in an emergency move to save the economy from a recession. Nardelli said the move could ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler CEO says Fed rate cut to boost auto sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642