DETROIT, June 24 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC said on Wednesday it would close its Missouri truck plant in early July, weeks ahead of schedule in one of the first moves by the automaker's new management under Fiat SpA . Chrysler, which emerged from bankruptcy this month by selling most of its assets to a group led by Italy's Fiat, said its St. Louis North Assembly Plant that builds the Dodge Ram pickup truck would be idled effective July 10. The automaker had earlier planned to shut it ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to close Dodge Ram plant ahead of schedule" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.