FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Chrysler's Chief Operating Officer Wolfgang Bernhard will leave DaimlerChrysler AG in the near future, a company source said on Thursday. "Bernhard remains in the management board, but it's to be expected that he'll leave DaimlerChrysler in the foreseeable future," the source said. Daimler said earlier that Bernhard, who was named as the next head of Mercedes by Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp just three months ago, would not in fact take over from August ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler COO Bernhard to leave Daimler - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.