WINDSOR, Ontario, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group's Vice Chairman and President Tom LaSorda said on Tuesday that the automaker could review its restructuring plan because of weak sales or economic uncertainty. "If the economy or other factors make us look at it, we will," LaSorda said at an event marking the launch of Chrysler's new minivans at its Windsor assembly plant. LaSorda, Chrysler's former chief executive, was named president and vice chairman two weeks ago by Cerberus Capital ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler could review restructuring plan-exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642