By Jui Chakravorty DETROIT, Aug 24 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler AG's Chrysler unit plans to cut fourth-quarter production as it tries to check a growing inventory of trucks and sport utility vehicles, a spokesman said on Thursday. The automaker will cut fourth-quarter production, mainly of Dodge Durango SUV, as high gas prices hurt sales in that segment, said Chrysler spokesman Mike Aberlich. Most of the cuts will be at Chrysler's Newark Dodge Durango plant in Newark, Delaware. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler cuts 4th qtr production, mainly trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.