FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - DaimlerChrysler may communicate its future strategy for loss-making U.S. arm only in weeks or months, the world's fifth-biggest carmaker said on Thursday. DaimlerChrysler Chief Executive Dieter Zetsche said last week that all options were on the table for Chrysler.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler decision may take months - DaimlerChrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.