*Wall Street Journal says Chrysler Deputy CEO to leave *Chrysler, Press not immediately available to comment DETROIT, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC Deputy Chief Executive Jim Press will leave the automaker by the end of the year, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday. Press, 62, was the only member of Chrysler's senior leadership team to remain with the company after a fast-track bankruptcy under the supervision of the U.S. Treasury. A former senior executive at Toyota ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler deputy CEO Press to leave post - WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642