DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC earned $436 million in the second quarter and maintained its full-year outlook for operating profit of at least $3 billion. A year ago, Chrysler lost $370 million in the second quarter, including losses related to $551 million in payments of government loans related to its 2009 bankruptcy and bailout. Second-quarter revenue rose 23 percent to $16.795 billion. Chrysler is majority-owned by Italy's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler earned $436 million in quarter, confirms 2012 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642