WASHINGTON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Executives from Chrysler Group LLC will meet the the U.S. Treasury Department's auto task force this week, but no public statement is expected after the meeting, a Treasury official said on Tuesday. Chrysler has said it intends to issue a five-year business plan in November. Fiat SpA took a 20 percent ownership stake in Chrysler and full management control as the No. 3 U.S. automaker emerged from a bankruptcy funded by the U.S. government in June. Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler execs to meet auto task force this week" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.