DETROIT, March 26 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC said on Thursday that it had extended the deadline for its blue-collar workers to accept retirement incentives and buyouts to leave the company. This is the second time Chrysler has extended the program, which was first offered in early February to all its 26,000 U.S. hourly workers represented by the United Auto Workers union. Chrysler declined to reveal how many workers have signed up for the program so far but said the extension was made so ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler extends buyout deadline for UAW workers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642