NEW YORK, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Chrysler Financial Lease Trust is expected to issue $1.7 billion of asset-backed securities under the final round of the Federal Reserve's emergency loan program. The issuer's offering, which is backed by auto leases, includes a AAA-rated 0.81-year issue, a AA-rated one-year tranche and an A-rated 1.13-year notes, market sources said. The deal is being marketed to investors by JP Morgan Securities ahead of the March 4 subscription deadline under the Term ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Financial to sell $1.7 bln TALF eligible ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642