DETROIT, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group on Monday fired 13 workers at the same auto plant visited by President Barack Obama this summer, after a local television station report showed some of them drinking on their lunch breaks. Two other workers were suspended for a month without pay, the automaker said in a statement. Acting on a tip, a Detroit Fox News affiliate's cameras and reporter captured workers from the Chrysler Jefferson North Assembly Plant drinking beer and, in some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler fires 13 over lunch beer drinking report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.