* Chrysler Town & Country, Dodge Grand Caravan affected * No consumer complaints, no reports of injury * Dealers to begin the fix in June DETROIT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC said on Wednesday it will replace a front airbag sensor in more than 355,500 minivans, starting in June. Chrysler's "safety improvement campaign" covers 355,562 of its 2005-2006 Chrysler Town & Country and Dodge Grand Caravan minivans, including 259,437 in the United States and 72,035 in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler to fix airbags in some 355,500 minivans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642