AUBURN HILLS, Mich., July 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Companies to create an interactive health pavilion experience at the National Association of Black Journalists annual convention Pavilion will feature health, nutrition, and exercise education programs in an engaging demonstration of...
- Chrysler Group and Kaiser Permanente Bring Passion for Health and Wellness to Promote Healthier and More Sustainable Multicultural Communities; They Ask: How Fit Is Your Community?
- Chrysler Group Brings Passion for Health and Wellness to Promote Healthier and More Sustainable Multicultural Communities; Asks: How 'Fit' Is Your Community?
- Statement from Daniel J. Loepp, president and CEO, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan on Alan Mulally's retirement from Ford Motor Company
- Covisint Inks Deal With Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Ford Collaborates with Microsoft, Healthrageous and BlueMetal Architects for In-Car Health and Wellness Research