May 29 (Reuters) - The Chrysler Group said George Murphy, senior vice president of Global Brand Marketing, will leave at the end of May to pursue other opportunities. Murphy's replacement was not named immediately, the company said in a statement. (Reporting by Sweta Singh in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Group marketing executive to leave" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.