DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC continued its comeback from bankruptcy in the third quarter, reporting an 80 percent rise in net income on the back of new vehicle sales on Monday. Chrysler, majority owned by Italy's Fiat SpA, reaffirmed its outlook for the year. Chrysler's third-quarter net income rose to $381 million, up from $212 million a year earlier. Net revenue for the third quarter rose to $15.48 billion, up 18 percent from $13.07 billion a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler Group quarterly profit up 80 pct, affirms 2012 outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.