AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --Group LLC's full-year 2012 net income improved more than eight-fold to $1.7 billion, from $183 million a year ago Net revenue for the year was $65.8 billion, up 20 percent from $55.0 billion a year ago;...
- Chrysler Group Reports Full-Year 2013 Net Income of $2.8 Billion, Including a $962 Million Non-Cash Tax Benefit
- FCA Reports Record Third Quarter Results With Adjusted EBIT of €1.5 Billion, up 29%, Adjusted Net Profit of €740 Million and Net Profit of €606 Million. Group Adjusted EBIT Margin of 5.6%, up 130 bps. Full-year Guidance is Raised
- Group 1 Automotive Reports Record Fourth-Quarter and Best-Ever Full-Year Financial Results; Full-Year Revenues Increase to $6.1 Billion
- FCA US (Formerly Chrysler Group) Reports 2014 Adjusted Net Income of $2.4 Billion, Up 31 Percent From a Year Ago; Net Income Was $1.2 Billion
- Dana Reports Strong Full-Year 2011 Results: Net Income and Sales Increase Significantly