FRANKFURT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - The head of carmaker DaimlerChrysler's U.S. business Chrysler is confident for business in 2005, he said in an interview with CNBC Europe on Thursday. "I am very confident for business in 2005," Chrysler boss Dieter Zetsche said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler head Zetsche says very confident for 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642