DETROIT, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC is hiring 1,000 engineers and other high-tech employees over the next four months as it looks to expand in the small and mid-size segment. The automaker, which is 20 percent-owned by Fiat SpA , plans to hire the engineers, including electrical, mechanical and manufacturing engineers, through the first quarter of 2011. Chrysler is introducing 16 new and upgraded vehicles in coming years, including small cars such as the Fiat 500. Some experts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler hires 1,000 engineers to build small cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.