* Incentives run to Jan. 4 on nearly all 2010 models * About 88 pct of Chrysler inventory now 2010 models DETROIT, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Chrysler Group LLC on Friday launched a year-end sale for nearly all of its 2010 model year vehicles with zero percent financing or up to $4,000 cash to draw customers during the typically slower winter months. Chrysler, which emerged from a U.S. government-funded bankruptcy in June under the management control of Italy's Fiat SpA , said the program runs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Chrysler launches incentives on 2010 models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.